Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Do you meal/menu plan ?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you meal/menu plan ?

Options:

Yes, always .. please ahare

It depends .. on what?

Sometimes .. please share

No .. why not ?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Replies (41-50):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

That's ok if he does if that means for that week ?
Glad to hear you do most of the time :)

Quoting BabyTeki:

Mist of the time yes...but DH can switch it up

Threes.Company
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Yes, I crock pot cook a lot and weekly planning helps.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Love my cp as well!
Glad to hear you do meal plan as yes it certainly does help a lot :)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Yes, I crock pot cook a lot and weekly planning helps.

tayanddyl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I don't I just go to the store buy whatever I feel like cooking for the week and wing it

hugss

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Sounds like that is what works for you so that is what counts most :)

Quoting tayanddyl:

I don't I just go to the store buy whatever I feel like cooking for the week and wing it

timon95
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:51 PM

i plan meals sometimes. our schedule is so busy, i have to adjust cooking and meals around it. we have activities almost every night of the week, we need to work our meals around those times and around hubbies schedule

hugss

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Sure that makes sense .. least you have the ideas & things for the meals for the week though,
that has to be very helpful I am sure ;)

Quoting timon95:

i plan meals sometimes. our schedule is so busy, i have to adjust cooking and meals around it. we have activities almost every night of the week, we need to work our meals around those times and around hubbies schedule

timon95
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Yes, it is helpful. although we do have some weeks where i am just totally clueless as to what i am going to make so it turns out to be a cereal, waffle, soup or eggs and toast night.

Quoting hugss:

Sure that makes sense .. least you have the ideas & things for the meals for the week though,

Quoting timon95:

family car

hugss

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Those kinds of meals can be the best sometimes ..
Easy, simple & still yummy :)

Quoting timon95:

Yes, it is helpful. although we do have some weeks where i am just totally clueless as to what i am going to make so it turns out to be a cereal, waffle, soup or eggs and toast night.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting timon95:

timon95
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM

yes! and the kids love it! nothing better to them than being able to eat breakfast twice! lol!

Quoting hugss:

Those kinds of meals can be the best sometimes ..
Easy, simple & still yummy :)

Quoting timon95:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting timon95:

family car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN