Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Clorox Cold and Flu Prevention

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was chosen for the Clorox Cold and Flu Prevention Influencer, however I have not yet received the package so I am going to write about one of their products that I have been using for quite some time now.

The Clorox sanitizing wipes have always been a product that I used, I think ever since they began production. They are quick, convenient and I can trust that my counter tops, walls, door handles or any other object is well sanitized after using them. I even keep some at work in my desk and use it quite often there.

I would recommend using the wipes especially to moms who, as we all know are very busy. It's a quick way to know that you are keeping your homes healthy for your families well being.

Hopefully, I will receive my package soon and can give a testimony to the other products and thank you for choosing me Cafemom!

-Amy Robinson

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsRobinson06
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Bump

cowgirls10181
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I received mine yesterday. I too love the wipes, sure makes cleaning counters and bathroom quick and simple! The spray i received cleaned the bathroom tiles up nicely from hubbys dirt and grime from work! But it smelt not so great it was the fresh sent, my opinion it wasnt very fresh after the third pray.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the Clorox antibacterial line!

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN