Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Are your kids healthy?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Replies (21-25):
Janet
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

That's wonderful! My oldest son was born with an irregular heart beat and he grew out of that too.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Yes! My youngest had some minor problems as a baby but she is growing out of them. 

OilyMama
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Yes, we use essential oils and they nip any sickness that comes our way very quickly.  Email me if you want to know which ones to use. andrea@lwnresources.com

WorkFromHomeMum
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We've been very lucky that they haven't had any serious health problems, and seldom even get a cold.

Janet
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

That you raise your own beef, lamb, and chickens, grass fed no hormons.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

Oh really,  Why is that?

Quoting Janet:

I'm jealous.

Quoting WorkFromHomeMum:

We all like to think our kids are healthy and we all do the best we can to ensure our kids are healthy.  I grow what I can without pesticides and raise our own beef, lamb and chicken, totally grass fed, no hormones.  what is lacking in vitamins and minerals I replace with real food technology and glyconutrients, just sprinkled onto our favourite meals and walla, super healthy food.  Awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN