Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

What are you putting in your stockings for the kiddos?

Do you do one for yourself and hubby? What do you normally get?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Replies (11-15):
heather4511
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM
there was a cupcake diary with a lock on it at Joanns craft store for $1. My DD is 5 so it was plenty great for her.

Quoting wandep:

What kind of dairy are you getting?

Quoting heather4511:

My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Oh that is cool. Will have to check that out. My dd is 6. Do they have other things for $1.00 at Joanns? I need to go check it out.

Quoting heather4511:

there was a cupcake diary with a lock on it at Joanns craft store for $1. My DD is 5 so it was plenty great for her.

Quoting wandep:

Quoting heather4511:

My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Their favorite candies or snacks, tiny nail polish and glitter, earrings. I usually get the candy coal. I also put coupons for car wash, I'll take out garbage, back rub, foot rub, picnic on the beach for DH;  for the kiddo-no chores 1 day, ice cream at the ice cream shop, extra time on computer, girls day out. They always look forward to seeing what coupons they'll get.

heather4511
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Yes that is where I also got the neon paints, books for the baby and stickers and coloring books.

Quoting wandep:

Oh that is cool. Will have to check that out. My dd is 6. Do they have other things for $1.00 at Joanns? I need to go check it out.

Quoting heather4511:

Quoting wandep:

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I am not sure what I am putting in their stocking. I usually do some candy, little toys, lip gloss, Pez dispenser, trinkets. 

Yes, I always make one for my husband. I do myself one as well but it is mostly filler.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)