Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Stockings?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
  • 15 Replies

What are you putting in your stockings for the kiddos?

Do you do one for yourself and hubby? What do you normally get?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

For the kids I usually get toothbrush, toothpaste, candy, not sure what else. That is why I am needing ideas. :)

For myself I usually pick up toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gels, sponge, that sort of thing.

Hubby, not sure yet either other than toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razors.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM

We usually put small toys and candy in them. This year i'm not sure yet.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Just for the guys,
We put deodorant, shampoo, cough/cold/flu meds, allergy meds .. stuff like that
sometimes boxers & socks too :)

Join us at 

Time Out for You

JonesMama
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:12 AM

In ds' stocking, there will be a small stuffed animal, extra earbud headphones for his new ipod that Santa is bringing, new water bottle, a little candy, stickers,  new toothbrush, socks, undies, and giftcards to Toys R Us and iTunes. I think maybe a few more little things...can't remember what all I've bought, but it is all bought!

Dh is getting boring stuff in his...shower gel, batteries, razors, socks, undies, and maybe a Starbucks card.

heather4511
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM
My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

How old is your son? Mine is 9. He is getting an ipod touch too. :) I need to get some headphones for them too. That would be good to put in their stockings.

Quoting JonesMama:

In ds' stocking, there will be a small stuffed animal, extra earbud headphones for his new ipod that Santa is bringing, new water bottle, a little candy, stickers,  new toothbrush, socks, undies, and giftcards to Toys R Us and iTunes. I think maybe a few more little things...can't remember what all I've bought, but it is all bought!

Dh is getting boring stuff in his...shower gel, batteries, razors, socks, undies, and maybe a Starbucks card.

wandep
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM

What kind of dairy are you getting?

Quoting heather4511:

My DD got some candy, paints, diary, and a hair accessory kit. I got my little guy books, a onesie, bib, babylegs, and some food.

JonesMama
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM

He's 7. Which one is your son getting? Ds is getting a 4th gen, 16gb. ipod touch.

Quoting wandep:

How old is your son? Mine is 9. He is getting an ipod touch too. :) I need to get some headphones for them too. That would be good to put in their stockings.

Quoting JonesMama:

wandep
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM

He is getting that one too.

Quoting JonesMama:

He's 7. Which one is your son getting? Ds is getting a 4th gen, 16gb. ipod touch.

Quoting wandep:

Quoting JonesMama:

JonesMama
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Awesome. So is ds' neighbor friend. Neighbor's mom said her son will want to Skype with ds. lol

I had an 8gb on my Toys R Us layway, but when I picked it up, I looked at the sales ad that week, and the 16gb was down to $199 (which is what I'd paid for the 8gb) and it came with a little animal shaped speaker and $20 giftcard. So I paid the layway and they let me return it for the 16gb with the free stuff. Yes! Double the memory and free extras for no additional money!

Quoting wandep:

He is getting that one too.

Quoting JonesMama:

Quoting wandep:

Quoting JonesMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)