Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Busy busy busy!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

Yesterday was SO busy for me. I wasn't home most of the day and when I was it was for a short time. Yesterday was my oldests' birthday so I took cupcakes to her Mother's Day Out class and then stuck around to help out there. From there I rushed to Toys R Us to pick up another birthday present for her and wound up picking up some Christmas presents as well for my middle. After that I rushed home and sat down for what seemed like a moment and then had to take my mom to the airport (she is graduating seminary with her doctorate). After that I came home, fed the girls dinner, ate dinner myself, bathed the oldest and youngest because the middle fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep, put them to bed, sat and ate an ice cream float with my Daddy, and then I was so exhausted that I basically fell right to sleep. So that was my day....tired? haha

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
23 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Busy is right, wow!
Tis the season .. happy bday to her & hope she had a good day.
Also hoped you slept well & today won't be as busy :)

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I think you posted this twice...I guess that's what being busy does to a person. lol

Harris06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM

It posted twice in another group, too! I swear I only posted it once! This has been one weird day so far.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I think you posted this twice...I guess that's what being busy does to a person. lol

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN