Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

What do you use to clean with?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 9 Replies

I enjoy creating my own cleaning products! But I love the Clorox disinfecting wipes for Dd's toys and door handles!

by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BelindaDuvessa
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Simple Green for the actual cleaning, and sometimes  a good spray of Lysol Disinfectant.  Especially in the Bathrooms and Kitchen.

wandep
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Vinegar and water. Sometimes lysol wipes. For floors I use mr clean.

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM
baking soda, vinegar, Dawn dishsoap for greasy areas, and a Magic Eraser for the tub.
Rota
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm We are all in the Healthy Living area of CM and I see people using Clorox, Lysol, Mr Clean, magic erasers, Simple Green etc. Did you know that these are not healthy products and some of them are on the most toxic list developed by the EWG. I will only use Shaklee products- green, natural, safe, non toxic, economical and they work as well, if not better, than conventional products.

AidersMommy
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Baking soda, vinegar, tea tree and peppermint essential oils, dawn, lemon and kosher salt, washing soda, rubbing alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I used to use Melaluca tea tree oil and their greenwipes, but then I found that we were alergic to it, so I'm looking for alternatives. I've staarted using the chlorox wipes and I like them. I used to use a few drops of Chlorox bleach in a water spray bottle, so now I'm going to try the spray and see how that works.

JoJoBean8
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Vinegar mostly

Mrs.Andrews
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Dishsoap, bathroom cleaners, things like that.

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

lemon and salt?

Quoting AidersMommy:

Baking soda, vinegar, tea tree and peppermint essential oils, dawn, lemon and kosher salt, washing soda, rubbing alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN