Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Doctors and Dentists

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have spent my morning making doctor's appointments for two of my girls and trying to find a dentist for all of us. I did find that my old dentist from high school accepts my insurance so I am *hopefully* going to be going to him again! He was great! As far as my girls....I am trying to find a good pediatric dentist close to me.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KamsOne
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I need to do the same....make doctor appointments for dd and myself.  I've been putting it off far too long!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Good luck & hope you can/do :)

virginiamama71
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I need to make dental appts for myself and my son but I keep putting it off.

Unlike doctors, dentist always seem to 'find' something to make us come back. lol 

wandep
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Good luck! I hate finding new dentist and doctors :(

Harris06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

The girls had a doctor appt today with the OTHER doctor, the one that I did not pick, (it was for a ear re-check so I didn't want to wait if the infection was hanging around) and I was NOT pleased with her. I hope the other one is better. She has to be, right? I'm thinking positively. haha 

Quoting wandep:

Good luck! I hate finding new dentist and doctors :(

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)