Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Doctor's appointments

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have doctor's appointments galore,to my OB/GYN doctor on Monday morning for a check up and yearly pap test.My OB/GYN doctor is new and I get to meet her for the first time.My old OB/GYN doctor retired in November.Then it is to my regular doctor for a yearly check up on Monday  afternoon.I am on blood pressure medication already and the doctor is talking putting me on the cholesterol medication,last blood test showed it was borderline.I know that I need it done,I get this done before my birthday which is on Tuesday  turning 34.Plus I have to watch it,heart problems run on my father's side of family and my father had a heart attack 2 years ago.

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hope you like your new doctor,
Good luck with your appointment ;)

MusherMaggie
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Please be careful with statin drugs--they can be more harmful than helpful. The cholesterol levels some doctors are going for these days are actually too low. The drugs can cause muscle damage and dementia, particularly long-term. Good fats, like coconut oil and avocado will help balance your lipid profile. Grain-based foods, even whole grain can actually mess up your cholesterol level

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

angelicav12
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Doctor and I discussed the cholesterol medications and not going to put me on the statin drugs.My doctor is concerned about my cholesterol levels which needs to be taken care of

angelicav12
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I like my new OB/GYN doctor,she is very nice and listens.Pap test and told her pain when I have sex with my fiance.Found a torn labia and the fix is a labiaplasty,talking having the procedure next week.My regular doctor,said my blood pressure looked good and did put me on the cholesterol medicine.My cholesterol level is a little too high,this was the result of the last blood test done last weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)