Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

is it a good or bad idea to mix diet plans?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I had my daughter my c-section in March 2012. I have started a "diet" to try to lose the baby weight and a little more because I was overweight when I got pregnant. Anyway do you think it's a good or bad idea to mix plans or ideas of them? I don't want to just lose then weight, I want to make a whole lifestyle change.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM

As long as you're getting enough nutrition, mix all you want.  What works for one person may not work for another and we have to adapt to our bodies' needs.

deedee3849
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I heard making a few small changes at a time helps promote a lasting lifestyle change. When you get used to one change add in another according to what you feel is healthy for you.

emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I don't use a diet plan per se but how I eat is a combination of many different programs.  I agree that you should find what works for you rather than sticking to a specific plan.

corrinacs
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

It depends on the diets and what kinds of foods they are both restricting.  If you start restricting too many foods, then it will be overwhelming for you and you may not be getting the nutrients you need.  What diets were you planning on trying?

trinitysmama33
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

i am not ever sure if i'm going to or not, it was just a thought

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN