Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Recieved great news from the doctor

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this

I recieved good news from my doctor on Thursday and my mother was with me.My mother and I are now cancer free.It was a great feeling and we both hugged.I admit it was hard on my mother and I at first when we were both diagnosed with breast cancer and we beat it together.Celebrated last night and thanked everyone that supported us.My mother and I will always remember this and we give back now.Go out and support people that have been diagnosed with cancer.I am currently in touch with an 8 year old girl that has cancer and she credits me for keeping her head up high.Knows I am a breast and ovarian cancer survivior which I told her this.Her family says since I am in her life now,stays positive and she was in the dumps before.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!  Such WONDERFUL news!

deedee3849
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM

woohooThat is great news!!

angelicav12
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Put that in my mother's scrap book titled it we beat breast cancer together as the title.Now I can concetrate on the wedding,my fiance Jason and I are getting married on Nov. 16th,2013 including my life

emilyrosenj
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Wonderful news!

angelicav12
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I am proud this and told  this 8 year girl she can beat it,has Luekemia and so far everything is going well with her.It has taught me,don't take life for granted.

corrinacs
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

That's awesome :) :).  Not that its a "good" thing having breast cancer, but it was so nice that you were able to do this together.  Talk about the bond you guys have now :).  Glad you could both come out of this together :).

angelicav12
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM

My mother and I have a very tight bond,she is a great grandmother and my kids were the greatest gift I have given  her.

wandep
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM

congrats!

smarlis01
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Congrats!! That's awesome! 

Onmyown2727
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:40 AM

What great news!  

woohoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN