Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Recieved great news from the doctor

Posted by   + Show Post

I recieved good news from my doctor on Thursday and my mother was with me.My mother and I are now cancer free.It was a great feeling and we both hugged.I admit it was hard on my mother and I at first when we were both diagnosed with breast cancer and we beat it together.Celebrated last night and thanked everyone that supported us.My mother and I will always remember this and we give back now.Go out and support people that have been diagnosed with cancer.I am currently in touch with an 8 year old girl that has cancer and she credits me for keeping her head up high.Knows I am a breast and ovarian cancer survivior which I told her this.Her family says since I am in her life now,stays positive and she was in the dumps before.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (11-16):
momofsixangels
by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Yay!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

angelicav12
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Went in for my check up today,still no cancer.Same with my mother and we are both fighters not giving up.

WOFFT
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Congrats. I thank God for healing you both. Praying the little girl beats it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelicav12
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Good news is that 8 year old girl beat it,I was there with her parents when the doctor told her the news last week.Her parents thanked me for being there for her.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

That's great news.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Great news :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)