Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Doctor's Appointment today

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

I had my followup from my appointment.

My barium swallow test was canceled since apparently it was unrelated to what tehy were testing for :/.  Oh well, but here's where we are.

I got my referral to the gastro surgeon.  I will be making an appointment tomorrow to get that started.  My gallbladdar probably needs to be removed.

The gastro did give me one more PPI to attempt.  Just as one last string to avoid surgery.  We will see how that goes.

My bloating: she suggested I see my gyno to check my ovaries.  She specifically asked me to get an ultrasound.  She said that ovarian issues can cause chronic bloating.  Wish me luck on this front :/.  I did take infertility meds for 6 months straight, so hopefully that didn't lead to ovarian cancer (it does increase your chances of this :().  I wonder if I'm having issues with ovarian cysts again (I had that problem in HS/College).  Although, my periods have been quite regular.....they've actually been early.

That's that, I will update you all when I have more news.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM

How are you doing now?

corrinacs
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM

This was from a super long time ago.  I actually ended up having surgery!  The surgery has helped a ton :).

Thanks for asking :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

How are you doing now?

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

This was from a super long time ago.  I actually ended up having surgery!  The surgery has helped a ton :).

Thanks for asking :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

How are you doing now?

Glad to hear!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Glad the surgery has helped ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)