Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Soda side effects

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 12 Replies

What do you think about this? Does anyone find this offensive? I believe that it just stating facts that people are unaware of...some people think this is just an over exageration...exageration it may be but also true..

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I don't find it offensive or exaggerating.  It's very true and it's been proven in numerous studies.  People just don't want to acknowledge facts.

ameraznkimko
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you..Im just tired of going back and forth with someone who says its an over exageration

Quoting michiganmom116:

I don't find it offensive or exaggerating.  It's very true and it's been proven in numerous studies.  People just don't want to acknowledge facts.

VeggieRunnerMom
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't get it. If the stuff is in it than it isn't an exaggeration?!?!?!

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM

LOL  You can argue until you're blue in the face and it won't make a bit of difference to some people.  I've come to realize a person's choice of diet is of core importance to them, just like religion, morals, and politics.  They hate being told that they're making grave mistakes and get very defensive when you point out facts that prove them wrong.  I don't argue anymore.  The information is out there and if people want to remain ignorant or change the facts to suit their views, I let them.  I am not responsible for their health.

Choice of diet is just that...a choice, just like choice of religion and choice of politics.

Quoting ameraznkimko:

I agree with you..Im just tired of going back and forth with someone who says its an over exageration

Quoting michiganmom116:

MusherMaggie
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:46 PM
I believe it!
mom2aspclboy
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I don't see that as offensive or an exaggeration of facts, because I know it all to be true. Anyone can do their own research and find the studies that prove it to be true. I can also speak from experience by saying that drinking a soda makes me feel like crap, so I don't drink it.

TiffanyD78
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM
It is a very scary thing. I stopped drinking soda 18 months ago when I started Zija. Haven't touched it or craved it. I used to not be able to live without pop.
momofsixangels
by on May. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I quit drinking soda years ago and am glad I did.TFS!

mommieof38829
by New Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Dark soda can cause kidney cancer to
inmybizz
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM

thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)