Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Stop inflammation naturally!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

INFLAMMATION IS ON THE INCREASE CAUSING CHRONIC PAIN, DISCOMFORT AND POOR HEALTH THAT MAY LEAD TO SERIOUS DISEASE! (See Link)
Zija Has 36 Plant Based Naturally Occurring Anti-Inflammatories That Easily Absorb Into Your Body In 15-20 Minutes!

Serious conditions that may
begin with inflammation:
Fibromyalgia
Diabetes
Allergies
Asthma
Alzheimer’s
Arthritis
Autoimmune
Cardiovascular
Neurological
Respiratory and more!
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,993419,00.html

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Get rid of sugars and grains.....those are the most inflammatory foods.  There are others, but I dumped those and noticed a huge difference.

Momforhealth
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM
I can not read your post. It's blank. I'm a believer in ginger, and citrus.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stayathommom
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Yes. Me, too. Detoxifying the body is so important.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Get rid of sugars and grains.....those are the most inflammatory foods.  There are others, but I dumped those and noticed a huge difference.

mom2the.rescue
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Did you quit 'em cold turkey?  I'm addicted...seriously...:(

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I did, with the help of the 21 Day Sugar Detox (no drugs, nothing to buy, just no sweets for 3 weeks).  The first week is the hardest, but it gets easier from there.  It's a lot like any other addiction in that if you screw up and "have just one" it takes a lot of willpower to walk away.  The fact that I'm miserable with inflammation the next several hours sure makes for good encouragement, though.

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

Did you quit 'em cold turkey?  I'm addicted...seriously...:(

Quoting michiganmom116:

TiffanyD78
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Quoting mom2the.rescue:

I was an "addict" for sugary drinks and foods as well until I started Zija. It has helped me not crave these things since my body is getting what it finally needs (great nutrition). If someone would have told me a year ago that I wouldn't need/crave a pop to drink everyday, I would've told them they were crazy. I loved my pop with every meal and snack. Now I LOVE water. I LOVE my homemade smoothies. If I do want a little sweet, I will now go to dark chocolate. It's so crazy how things are so different for me now and I love how I feel.
Try to start out small. Take baby steps. Cut back to drink one pop a day, incorporate more fruit to replace sweet. Things like that. 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)