Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

*OUR FOOD NO LONGER HAS THE NUTRIENTS WE NEED TO LIVE*

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

*OUR FOOD NO LONGER HAS THE NUTRIENTS WE NEED TO LIVE*

Are YOU Eating 14-20 Servings of Raw Fruits & Veggies a Day?

As Far Back AS The 1990s JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association, reported that it is no longer possible to get all the nutrients we need from our diet and they reported that we must take a vitamin mineral supplement. They also reported we would have to eat fourteen to twenty servings a day of raw fruits and vegetables to get enough of the newly discovered Phytonutrients to prevent premature onset of degenerative disease.
* That is why nutrition from a plant source that is bioavailable is SO IMPORTANT!
Zija has the Nutrition YOU Need, that the JAMA says You can't get from your food. Moringa Oleifera is the ONE plant source that is known to be the most nutrient dense on earth! Zija is made from pure Moringa.

So glad I discovered this 18 months ago. 

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Our food DOES have the nutrients we need to live....as long as the produce is grown in a live soil full of nutrients.  This is why it's important to buy organic produce from a farmer that knows what they're doing.

wayward_redhead
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I've never heard of Moringa Oleifera before now.

TiffanyD78
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Quoting wayward_redhead:

I've never heard of Moringa Oleifera before now.

It's amazing what's in this tree. I sent you a message on some research about about it. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)