Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

moms who don't use sunblock

Posted by   + Show Post

Besides a hat, what do you do?

-Mom who will not put those chemicals on my baby (leading brands)

by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Replies (11-14):
mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM

We make a point to dress modestly so with that comes protection from the sun. We are always covered past the knee and in tshirts, no tank tops. We don't go out for extended periods when the sun is high. This summer I plan to use coconut oil since it's an spf 4 (I think that's the number, it's def low). It also heals sunburns we do rarely get VERY quickly. There's online recipes you can check out and I think CA Baby would be a good option in a pinch.

aidensmomma508
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:08 AM

We need to use sunblock or we burn. Fair skin.  I do use like sun hats or fishing hats too with sunblock

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Coconut oil is GREAT!

Quoting mnmo3bb:

We make a point to dress modestly so with that comes protection from the sun. We are always covered past the knee and in tshirts, no tank tops. We don't go out for extended periods when the sun is high. This summer I plan to use coconut oil since it's an spf 4 (I think that's the number, it's def low). It also heals sunburns we do rarely get VERY quickly. There's online recipes you can check out and I think CA Baby would be a good option in a pinch.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Love all these ideas :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)