Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

I Bought My 1st Set Of 100% Pure Green Coffee Beans!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

I ordered them on the 14th of this month and just got them today, so today is the 1st day my DH and I started trying them!

I am taking them for the energy, I don't need to lose any weight at all, DH is taking them to lose about 10-15 lbs and gain energy!

Anyone else giving these a try? I ordered the set of 3 bottles for 98.00 with free shipping!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

So, uh, I'm dumb. Do you ground 'em and use 'em like coffee or are they capsules or do you chop the crap outta them and like, sprinkle them over your yogurt? :)

I don't do coffee.

1Trixie
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Quoting LostTheSlipper:

So, uh, I'm dumb. Do you ground 'em and use 'em like coffee or are they capsules or do you chop the crap outta them and like, sprinkle them over your yogurt? :)

I don't do coffee.

Sorry dear for the delay in responding, my computer acts up and I don't always see the activity on my home page =(

Anyway, they are in capsules! They have no taste at all, you simply take one an hour before breakfast, and an hour before dinner along [both times with a glass of water], so far I and my DH feel fuller longer and we both have lost weight already. DH has lost 4 1/2 lbs as of today, me I have lost 3lbs lbs!

I was hoping for the "energy" to kick in faster for me because I really don't need to lose weight. I'm in my 60's I stand 5'7" and I weighed 111 lbs, now I weigh 108.

I can tell you this, the capsules sure put you on a regular bowel movement plan if that's a problem for you =)

Hope this helps!

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I cant drink coffee : (

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You*, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM

How are they?

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Interesting, I might just have to try them... does it have the same amount of caffeine as coffee?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN