Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Protecting your smile starts with great oral health

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 58 Replies

A healthy smile can make you feel great!

We recently gave 25 moms the opportunity to try Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health products to try at home. Read what they are saying below!

Tell Us... how does a healthy smile make you feel?

We're excited to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robsgurl_23
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Oral health is important to me cause when your teeth and gums are healthy you feel better, look better and is all around better for your health. I usually brush my teeth right now with colgate total. I use plackards ( how ever that is spelled but they are the floss pick things. I like t use those. Mouthwash I use listerine the blue one...=)  I brush, floss and use mouthwash twice a day. I love the feeling of freshly cleaned teeth..=)  When I have a beautiful smile it makes me feel good. I am excited to use the crest & oral-B Pro-Health products. I have never used any of the Pro-Healthy products. I can't wait to see how great they work. Thank you for picking me to try out the Crest& Oral-B Pro-Health products...=)

krn210

Oral health is important to me because it really does affect your health as a whole. I know that gum disease has been in some cases linked to heart disease. So taking care of your mouth really is important for more than just vanity reasons. I do joke with my family however; that we only ever get one set of permanent teeth for the rest of our lives, so we need to take care of them. My current regimen consists of brushing my teeth twice a day, flossing daily and using mouth wash as I see fit. I feel like a new person after I brush my teeth. Its nice knowing that you can smile your biggest smile and not have to worry about food stuck in your teeth or bad breath. I'm excited to try the products! Thanks for choosing me to participate.

Stacie03
My current regimen consists of brushing 2 times a day, flossing once a day (using the picks I don't care for the string stuff), and every couple of days I rinse with a hydrogen peroxide/water combination to aid in whitening my teeth. Using the peroxide/water I have definetly seen a difference. I can't wait for my delivery! To try out the new products. Thank you :)
LS1030
Oral health is important to me because I want my smile to stay beautiful! I brush my teeth twice a day (more if needed), I floss once a day and use mouthwash as needed. I visit the dentist twice a year. I didn't have dental insurance for a little while, so it was important that I keep up my routine to keep my teeth/mouth clean and healthy! Knowing my smile is beautiful makes me happy and confident! I am so excited to use Crest & Oral B products...I love trying new products to see if they work better than what I currently use.

nailz98
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Oral health is important to me because almost everyone in my family have dentures from not taking care of their teeth. I don't want that for myself or my children.I brush my teeth twice a day and rinse with mouthwash after each time. To me my mouth doesn't feel clean until I use mouthwash. I feel more confident when my mouth is clean a fresh. I'm looking forward to trying pro health. I like the idea that it kills germs without the alcohol. 

arpazia
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Oral health is important because i would like to keep my teeth.
I don't want to be known as the one with stinky breath.

I make sure to brush my teeth twice a day and again before I go out.

I am really looking forward to trying crest oral b:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000

Oral health is very important to me and my family. We need teeth lol and it's expensive to fix later on. So we would much rather take care of our teeth now! My two sons do not like brushing their teeth. So it's a battle almost every day, but we are working on it. We brush after breakfast and try to before bed. We also use mouth wash for my husband and I plus my oldest son. I love my smile! My teeth are not as white as I would like, but I love my smile!! I am very excited to try Crest & Oral-B Pro Health products!!! I am hoping my husband and kids love it too!

mandee1503
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:03 PM

It's important to me because a healthy smile and mouth effects all aspects of your health. I currently brush and floss twice daily. Flossing in between if it feels like something is caught in my teeth. I love my smile. While I had braces when I was younger, I love keeping them clean and white. I'm excited to try the new products and can't wait for them to arrive. 

August07Mom

Oral health is important because it can affect your overall health. Everyone in our house brushes twice a day followed by a mouthwash. I feel more confident in my smile when my teeth are freshly brushed. :)

frankiesma530

Oral health is important to me because it impacts your health elsewhere in the body.  I brush twice a day with toothpaste and baking soda and peroxide on occasion to make my smile whiter.  I feel confident when I know my teeth are bright and clean, it makes me smile more.  I can't wait to start this influencer and see what the results will be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN