Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

When Was the Last Time YOU Tried New oral care products?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM
  • 100 Replies
1 mom liked this

A healthy smile can make you feel great!

We gave 55 moms Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse and an Oral-B All-in-One Tooth Brush to try at home. Thirty of those moms also received a video camera to record their experiences. Read what they are saying below and come back soon to check out a fun montage!

Tell Us... have you tried the Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health product yet?

We're excited to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Chillisarah
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I tried Crest & Oral B Pro Health toothpaste and I like it a lot. It's my new favorite toothpaste. I also have the Crest Oral B Pro Health toothbrush and love it.  I convinced my husband to start using this too and we can both see and feel a difference. The mouthwash is great and alcohol-free also.

MissKrystal
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I have been using the Crest Oral B for a few days now. I really like that it is not overpowering in mint flavor. The toothbrush was firm but didn't hurt my teeth or gums. I noticed that my breath stayed fresher longer with the mouthwash as well. I love that the mouthwash didn't burn my mouth and I was able to follow the instructions fully. I really like these products. I already recommended them to a couple of my friends and will definitely be switching over!

LS1030

I've been using the Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste & mouthwash and the Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush for a couple of days and I am impressed!

The toothbrush is much larger than my current toothbrush, which I wasn't sure I would like, but I actually like how the handle is larger and easier to hold. The brush head is also larger and feels nice on my gums and can still clean the hard to reach places in my mouth. The soft bristles were just the right firmness.

The toothpaste tastes great...it is definitely a bit stronger than my current toothpaste, but leaves my mouth feeling clean and tingly.

The mouthwash tastes similar to the toothpaste, but not as strong. If you are searching for a mouthwash that doesn't have an overpowering alcohol-type taste, then I would suggest this one. I am able to swish the entire 30 seconds! 

I suggested that my husband try these products and I would definitely recommend them to others.

arpazia
I tried the crest oral b last night.
Good stuff:) I like the taste of it, it's not too hot and it makes my breath smell yummy:)
Doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth either so big win!
I'm definitely going to recommend crest oral b
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krn210

I just tried my Crest Pro Health products today. I like both the look and feel of the product. The flavor was nice, and not to overbearing. I felt like my mouth felt exceptionally clean afterwards. I would recommend the Crest Pro Health line to others. :-) 

p.s. I like the packaging too! 

robsgurl_23
I just tried the crest pro health stuff tonight and the oral b toothbrush. The flavor of the toothpaste and mouthwash was good. The toothpaste it had a nice taste and not tok strong. It didn't foam up a whole lot which I liked. It made my teeth feel really shiny and clean. The mouthwash was good and had a good taste and not over powering and it didn't have that burning feeling like most mouthwashes do. The toothbrush was soft and comfortable to use. It wasn't rough on my teeth or gum. I really like all the products and I will continue to use them. They all did a wonderful job on my teeth. I will definatly tell others about it. I will even get my husband to try them and see how he likes them. I am sure he will like them just as much as I do...=)
Stacie03
I have used the Crest Oral- B Pro Health products 3 times now and I'm loving them! My first thoughts if the toothbrush were that it was larger than my old brush, but it works great and fits my mouth nicely. The toothpaste says to use a 1 inch strip! This is a lot to me but I'm so used to my old toothpaste which says a pea sized amount. The other toothpaste shocked was there is no foaming. I kind of like foam, but I still really like this toothpaste. The mouthwash is mouthwash. I've never been a huge fan of mouthwashes, but I will definetly continue using this one.
I'll be letting my family know my thoughts in these products and will definetly recommend them.
LS1030

I've been using the Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste & mouthwash and the Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush for a couple of days and I am impressed!

The toothbrush is much larger than my current toothbrush, which I wasn't sure I would like, but I actually like how the handle is larger and easier to hold. The brush head is also larger and feels nice on my gums and can still clean the hard to reach places in my mouth. The soft bristles were just the right firmness.

The toothpaste tastes great...it is definitely a bit stronger than my current toothpaste, but leaves my mouth feeling clean and tingly.

The mouthwash tastes similar to the toothpaste, but not as strong. If you are searching for a mouthwash that doesn't have an overpowering alcohol-type taste, then I would suggest this one. I am able to swish the entire 30 seconds! 

I suggested that my husband try these products and I would definitely recommend them to others.

MissKrystal

I have been using the Crest Oral B for a few days now. I really like that it is not overpowering in mint flavor. The toothbrush was firm but didn't hurt my teeth or gums. I noticed that my breath stayed fresher longer with the mouthwash as well. I love that the mouthwash didn't burn my mouth and I was able to follow the instructions fully. I really like these products. I already recommended them to a couple of my friends and will definitely be switching over!

reesesami
I tried the Crest ProHealth toothpaste and initially, I wasn't too sure I liked the feel of it. I've always used Crest toothpaste but this one is a bit gritty. However, after brushing with it a few times, I got use to it and I really like it! I LOVE the Oral B toothbrush and have already purchased one for my husband. The mouthwash is also very delicious!

My mouth stays fresh feeling throughout the morning which is great! I'm pretty obsessive with brushing my teeth because I don't like my mouth to not taste fresh and I've noticed that I've been brushing less often throughout the day with these products because my mouth stays fresher longer.

I've already bought the toothbrush for my husband and he's been using the products as well. He really likes the toothpaste and asked if this can be our new toothpaste.
Chillisarah

I tried Crest & Oral B Pro Health toothpaste and I like it a lot. It's my new favorite toothpaste. I also have the Crest Oral B Pro Health toothbrush and love it.  I convinced my husband to start using this too and we can both see and feel a difference. The mouthwash is great and alcohol-free also.

August07Mom

I like the Crest Pro Health products very much. With the mouthwash being alcohol free, it doesn't burn like others. And I use it more often because of that. My mouth feels very clean after using the products. I think we'll be switching to this line permanently. Yes, I would recommend the Pro Health line.

mewebb82
I like the crest pro health line, but I'm partial to my natural products. My husband has been using these products for a while though and loves them and will continue to use them. I like that the mouthwash is non alcohol and might continue to use that and the toothbrush is great too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN