Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

When Was the Last Time YOU Tried New oral care products?

Posted by   + Show Post

A healthy smile can make you feel great!

We gave 55 moms Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse and an Oral-B All-in-One Tooth Brush to try at home. Thirty of those moms also received a video camera to record their experiences. Read what they are saying below and come back soon to check out a fun montage!

Tell Us... have you tried the Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health product yet?

We're excited to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (91-100):
pootersmomi
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Wow  You got some awesome stuff.

Quoting LS1030:

I've been using the Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste & mouthwash and the Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush for a couple of days and I am impressed!

The toothbrush is much larger than my current toothbrush, which I wasn't sure I would like, but I actually like how the handle is larger and easier to hold. The brush head is also larger and feels nice on my gums and can still clean the hard to reach places in my mouth. The soft bristles were just the right firmness.

The toothpaste tastes great...it is definitely a bit stronger than my current toothpaste, but leaves my mouth feeling clean and tingly.

The mouthwash tastes similar to the toothpaste, but not as strong. If you are searching for a mouthwash that doesn't have an overpowering alcohol-type taste, then I would suggest this one. I am able to swish the entire 30 seconds! 

I suggested that my husband try these products and I would definitely recommend them to others.

pootersmomi
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Same here!

Quoting horsesteelers:

You all have me wanting to try the mouthwash. I don't use it because it makes my mouth burn but now I want to go buy the pro-health and try it.

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

It's good to know that the mouthwash is alcohol free!

Quoting Chillisarah:

I tried Crest & Oral B Pro Health toothpaste and I like it a lot. It's my new favorite toothpaste. I also have the Crest Oral B Pro Health toothbrush and love it.  I convinced my husband to start using this too and we can both see and feel a difference. The mouthwash is great and alcohol-free also.

Madelaine
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We love these products!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I'm going to try these. :)

Quoting Chillisarah:

I tried Crest & Oral B Pro Health toothpaste and I like it a lot. It's my new favorite toothpaste. I also have the Crest Oral B Pro Health toothbrush and love it.  I convinced my husband to start using this too and we can both see and feel a difference. The mouthwash is great and alcohol-free also.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Being alcohol free is important to me.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

It's good to know that the mouthwash is alcohol free!

Quoting Chillisarah:

Koltie6
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM
We only use Toms as Crest has many ingredients we avoid.
Koltie6
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
In addition it contains propylene glycol. No thanks! Toms is a great toothpaste. You are right fluoride is not a good thing.

Quoting familyisamour:

I'm going to start purchasing oral care products WITHOUT flouride this week. My family is starting live a more natural life and flouride isn't as great as it seems.

susieQ680
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i like the toothpaste i use it everyday

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM

We just bought the mouthwash.  It's pretty good so far!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)