Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

See Why These Moms Are Excited About Crest & Oral B!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 52 Replies

A healthy smile can make you feel great!

We gave 55 moms Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse and an Oral-B All-in-One Tooth Brush to try at home. Thirty of those moms also received a video camera to record their experiences. Read what they are saying below and come back soon to check out a fun montage!

Tell Us... are you excited to try Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health products?

We're excited to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nailz98
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love the fresh clean feeling I get. Also my breath stays fresher longer.

robsgurl_23
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love how the Crest & Oral-B pro health products make my teeth feel really clean and how well it works. I like the taste of it not too strong but just the right amount.

mandee1503
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love how my teeth and mouth felt and smelled clean, fresher for a long time.

illinoismommy83

Dental health is very important to me, so I am always looking for the best products for myself and my family. I loved the toothpaste that they sent me and it left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would suggest Crest pro-health toothpaste to anyone who values their teeth and gums and wants to keep their mouth fresh and clean. 

evrain

I was unsure about the size of the toothbrush at first because I usually use one that has a much smaller surface size, but after trying the toothbrush, I absolutely love it.  It really feels like it gets my teeth and mouth clean!  I also really like the toothpaste, I have quite a few sensitive teeth so again, was unsure about it, but it has done really well for my teeth!  I like that it keeps them feeling clean for an extended period of time, especially at night.  

jat08167

I love that the crest and oral-b products left my teeth feeling clean and the clean feeling seems to last longer. 

MissKrystal
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love that my mouth feels healthy and clean for so long after brushing! And, I love the fresh minty flavor without it being overpowering.

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I love the long lasting clean feeling!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
I love the way the Oral B Pro Health toothbrush feels like a little mouth massager! I also love the fresh, clean feeling that lasts for hours I got from the Crest Pro Health toothpaste and especially the mouth wash.
Stacie03
I love the toothbrush from oral B pro health! I was unsure of it after removing from the packaging as its quite a bit larger than into previous brush, but I really enjoy it. Love the long lasting clean feeling I get from the pro health toothpaste and mouth wash.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN