Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Which is better/healthier for you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Tuna salad or egg salad?

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Replies (41-45):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:19 PM

LOL .. both are very yummy!
I am thinking the tuna overall is more healthy :)

Quoting Chillisarah:

Maybe the tuna because it's full of omega 3 fatty acids?  I don't know, both sound yummy and I wish I had some right now lol

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM

It depends on what you're looking for. They're pretty close in calories.  Tuna and egg  are both a good source of protein. Tuna is nutritious except for fears (which I personally don't subscribe to) regarding mercury. Eggs are higher in  cholesterol and don't contain very important Omega 3 fatty acids. Both are good choices in my opinion.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Chillisarah:

Maybe the tuna because it's full of omega 3 fatty acids?  I don't know, both sound yummy and I wish I had some right now lol

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I love them both,
Tend to agree with what you said.
Besides everything in moderation is best anyways :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

It depends on what you're looking for. They're pretty close in calories.  Tuna and egg  are both a good source of protein. Tuna is nutritious except for fears (which I personally don't subscribe to) regarding mercury. Eggs are higher in  cholesterol and don't contain very important Omega 3 fatty acids. Both are good choices in my opinion.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Chillisarah:

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I agree. Moderation in all things. And if you have a lot of variety in your diet, you're not going to get too much of any one thing, or be too lacking in anything.  

Quoting hugss:

I love them both,

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Chillisarah:

hugss

by on May. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM

That is also true .. gotta have variety :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

I agree. Moderation in all things. And if you have a lot of variety in your diet, you're not going to get too much of any one thing, or be too lacking in anything.  

Quoting hugss:

I love them both,

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Chillisarah:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)