Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Physicals

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 18 Replies

Do you get one every year?

by on May. 15, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I have them multiple times a year, usually 3.

momofsixangels
by on May. 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I am sad to say I do not

KamsOne
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Yes, I get one every year.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Once a year ;)

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Yes, even though they say every 3 years! I usually end up pregnant before I am due for a 2 or 3 year one anyway so I don't think I've gone longer than a year and half since I was 16 lol I do think they are important!

momofsixangels
by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Yes, even though they say every 3 years! I usually end up pregnant before I am due for a 2 or 3 year one anyway so I don't think I've gone longer than a year and half since I was 16 lol I do think they are important!

Lol. I was like that. I swear every year I was pg or had a baby

aidensmomma508
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM

No :x

Octobersmom
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM

No.  While it's covered by our insurance, we can't afford treatment if anything is wrong so I don't need to know if I'm dying and can't stop it.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM

But that's the point of having a physical, you can stop things while they are little, before they become life threatening. Since you have insurance, that would cover at least part of any treatment if it were needed.

Quoting Octobersmom:

No.  While it's covered by our insurance, we can't afford treatment if anything is wrong so I don't need to know if I'm dying and can't stop it.

Octobersmom
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

We couldn't afford the thousands of dollars that our insurance wouldn't cover.  Only phsyicals are.  Nothing else.

Quoting SweetLuci:

But that's the point of having a physical, you can stop things while they are little, before they become life threatening. Since you have insurance, that would cover at least part of any treatment if it were needed.

Quoting Octobersmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)