Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

I walked 3.5 milles today!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I took the kids to a park that is 1.4 miles away, then we walked to Chipotle and back home. Google maps said walking it is 3.7 miles but we took a little short cut through a parking lot (kind of surprised it said to walk a block out of the way lol) but still... that was a long way! OH AND I pushed a double stroller the whole time! I feel good :) We are hoping to go to Chipotle and back regularly, that alone is a little over a mile one way.

And I got new batteries for my scale so it now says I weight 7 lbs less than when the batteries were dying lol I know I didn't actually lose the 7 lbs but it's nice to know that I hadn't gained 9 like I thought! Just 2 lol

How are you doing these days with being active? Are you loving the scale or hating it?

by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (21-21):
Barabell
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm feeling better since yesterday, thank you! I already went back to the gym yesterday and was on the elliptical for almost 50 minutes.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Quoting Barabell:

Good for you!

I've been trying to go to the gym regularly, but I haven't been today or yesterday because I haven't been feeling well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN