Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Alabama is way to hot to handle...

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

Especially for this pregnant woman over here! I just went to the grocery store and came back and it literally took all of the energy that I have out of my body. Thank goodness I work from home and I don't have to deal with this heat everyday! 

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jconney80
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Oh my I feel bad for you! It is hard to be pregnant in the heat! It has been very humid here lately

greendream79
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

For sure! The humidity is what makes it hard to deal with. I think the index here is 90% right now. Craziness!!

Hannahsmommy816
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

yay for a/c! i'm 29wks, i understand :)

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Im in fl and it is hot. Our a/c doesnt work so I am sweating a lot. Maybe I will lose those last 15 pounds.lol

michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Ugh....Humidity and heat are the worst when you're pregnant!  I had one of my babies in August, so I can really sympathize!  (yes, we do get some very hot & humid days even in Michigan!)

greendream79
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I didn't realise that Michigan got hot weather too. I bet it's pretty out there though.

greendream79
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Congrats girl...I'm in a hurry to get there. Im not due until Jan 20th though so I've got a long way to go :/

greendream79
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM

FL is rough. I live about an hour and a half away from Panama City Beach, in the lower portion of Alabama. They call it LA but I still can't get used to that because I am from California and when people mention LA out there they are referring to Los Angeles, CA. My husband and I visit Orlando quite often because his family still lives there in Ocoee. I know that you can sympathize with me if you live in FL! Both states, Florida and Alabama, seem to have extremely hot weather and very big bugs, lol. 

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM

That's how I felt when I was pregnant in NC.  It's way too hot.  *I love it though...it's my home state!*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN