Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

How close are you?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 14 Replies
To your parents? Do you have a good relationship with them? Do you live close to them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Good relationship with them, live 1 1/2 miles away.

My mom drives me nuts, otherwise I'd be perfectly content with our close proximity

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I was very close. We lived 30 minutes from them. I was especially close to my Mom. She was my best friend.I lost my Dad almost 10 years ago and my Mom just last year. I miss her so much.I miss them both but I was closer to my Mom. I dont know how to live w/o her. I miss her more everyday and cant stand the pain in my heart.I would give anything to have her here

bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I live just a few minutes away from them. We have a good relationshipand are a really close family.
sunshinepraying
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I am close to my parents. My mom (and dh of course) is my best friend :)
famiglia_bella
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I love my crazy, beautiful, strong momma and she lives about 4 hours away, but I talk to her at least every other day.  My relationship with my dad is another story that isn't worth telling, and it never mattered if I lived two hours or 2400 miles away to him.

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:07 AM

My mom and I have a great relationship.  My father and I do not talk, and haven't since 2007.  My mom lives in Greensboro, NC and my father lives in Reidsville, NC.  I live in Eastern WA.

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I have a good relationship with my mom. She lives several states away, but I see her a couple times a year and talk often. My dad is deceased.

goddess99
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I'm close to both my parents. My mom lives 1 block away and my dad lives about 10 miles away.

wandep
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Yes, we have a good relationship with them. My parents live about a 1 hr drives to and from. :( We see them a lot tho.

sara_7106
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Very close- they live 15 min away
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)