Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Anyone else having problems with eczema?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been having problems with eczema throughout my whole entire life until I recently tried this new and amazing product that I ordered online. I have always been very embarassed about my skin problems and I have gone to many different doctors and dermatologists for help with the dry skin and bumps on my arms and legs but none of them could help me. I have tried numerous different products but none of them seemed to work. I'm feeling so confident about myself now that the problem is finally completely gone. I know that this has been a struggle for me for so long and caused me a lot of embarassment, which may have something to do with the fact that a simple lotion has seemed to change my life so much for the better. I just know how much of a difference it has made for me so I figured that I would write a post to let anyone out there who is feeling hopeless by now, know that there is actually a solution out there. I purchased the lotion from an online shopping club that I have been a member of for quite some time. They also offer a wide range of safer and greener products that I use in my home every day. The lotion is an exclusive brand that only this specific company makes, however I think it only costs a dollar to become a member to shop with them. I  have actually been a member for quite a while and I still did not find out about this product until just recently. For anyone else who is struggling with dry skin or may know someone who is...this product really works! I would be happy to send you more information on becoming a member if you are looking for a solution. Just shoot me a message!

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I hate ads disguised as posts.

greendream79
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

This is not and ad disguised as a post, lol. I just want people to know where to get this stuff because it helped me. I've been lookig for a cure my whole life and I finally found one so why not share it with other people? Anyway, I don't sell it. I have to buy it for myself too so how exactly is this an ad? Plus why would you try to make it seem like a bad thing when I am trying to help others by telling them about something that is helping me? This is a heath and wellness forum so people here want to be healthy and well and this product has helped me to become healthier. Get a grip, everyone is not out to get you!!

Koltie6
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Krill oil. Is an excellent supplement for eczema
Vertical15
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Or you could just say what the miracle product is. . .

My boys get eczema but we use coconut oil.  Always worked and smells great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN