Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Where do you get your energy?

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 12 Replies

from Jonathan Roche at NoExcusesWorkouts.com

Where are you getting your energy?

There are two kinds of energy:

1) Real energy that is produced by sleeping well, eating right and exercising.

2) Fake energy that is produced by coffee, soda, energy drinks and sugar-heavy junk food.

We each make an important series of decisions each day:

Where am I going to get the energy I need to power through my day?

Where do you get energy each day? Honestly, think about this for a minute or two.

Option #2 above hurts your health and feeds your lack of fitness and weight loss results!

Option #1 above fuels your fitness and weight loss results and expedites the time between now and you becoming who you deserve to be.

Where are you getting your energy today? 

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Thanks for sharing.

borichfan
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I know it's a bad idea, but sometimes when i get sluggish & sleepy in the afternoon, i drink a diet sundrop and take a couple of vitamin B12, it perks me up & wakes me up.

TiffanyD78
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM
You are absolutely right about choosing option #1. My husband was drinking 2 monster energy drinks 2 times a day. I hated him drinking them. I knew him drinking those everyday was going to lead to disaster health wise.. We were introduced to Zija 21 months ago and it has changed our life. So much so we are now distributers and getting our product for free! Zija is made from the tree Moringa Oleifera. It has all the nutrients your body needs and is absorbed 100%. My children ages 12 and 3 even drink it! Research Moringa and see the studies for yourself. There is a reason National Institute of Health named Moringa Oleifera plant of the year in 2008. I love my XM+ and can't live without!! Natural plant energy + all the nutrition. If you need more info just message me and I'll be happy to help. :-)
liquidvelvet
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Option #1 for me.
borichfan
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Vitamin B12 and a diet sundrop perks me up in the afternoons, i know it's fake, but it works for me.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Sleep and i drink 2-3 cups of tea a day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
actdf
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM
My energy comes from eating healthy and exercising. It make a huge difference than relying on soda or energy drinks. I make shakeollgy every morning and have it for my snakes during the day. For those who are wondering shakeollgy is a healthy shake it has all your fruits and vegetables and vitamins and us super good
sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I try to do number one, although dd isn't really letting me get the sleep I new at night. I do have to admit I sometimes eat chocolate if I need something to help me wake up and get moving in the morning though.
sara_7106
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Try to do the first option- I'm not a big caffeine person because it makes me jittery and sick but I am guilty of some sugary junk food
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Eating healthy, getting exercise, sleeping well are all important. I gave up sodas and drinking too much coffee and tea years ago, though I do enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea occasionally, it's not an all day thing like it once was. When I gave that up, I found I slept through the night instead of waking up to go to the bathroom several times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)