Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Newcomer

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hello moms : )

My name is Candeice, I am a 32 year old mother to one awesome young man whose 12. I am currently working towards my business degree while unemployed and it sucks, but I am feeling extremely blessed to have the opportunity to return to school, that exciting right??? : ))

Well, I am also transitioning over to the vegan lifestyle and it is very difficult because I am a sweets junkie : (

So I would love to hear you guys take on different vegan recipes and how to stay away from the sugary love, that I just simply adore

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Hi Candeice!

I'm not vegan so I don't have any ideas for you, but I'm sure you'll find some here. :)

Quoting CandeiceLlovely:

Hello moms : )

My name is Candeice, I am a 32 year old mother to one awesome young man whose 12. I am currently working towards my business degree while unemployed and it sucks, but I am feeling extremely blessed to have the opportunity to return to school, that exciting right??? : ))

Well, I am also transitioning over to the vegan lifestyle and it is very difficult because I am a sweets junkie : (

So I would love to hear you guys take on different vegan recipes and how to stay away from the sugary love, that I just simply adore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN