Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

How do you handle your sweet tooth?

Posted by   + Show Post
We all love sweet things - of course! But we all want to live healthy lives. So what to do? We sent 100 moms a package of Monk Fruit in the Raw - a new, all-natural sweetener - and asked them to swap it out for their usual sweetener. Meet them below and stay tuned for pictures, posts and more!
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (111-118):
MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I do know that Target sells it.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I've been looking for this in grocery stores and haven't been able to find it. Where could I find it? Anyone know?

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Thanks. I went on the site and put in my zipcode and found Winn Dixie had it. I tried it and I like it. I don't detect an aftertaste like other sweetners have.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I do know that Target sells it.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I've been looking for this in grocery stores and haven't been able to find it. Where could I find it? Anyone know?

celticdragon77
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 11:57 PM

If I make seasoned wild rice, marinated mushrooms, and a side of sliced avocados... then any craving I have goes away. That and green tea with raw honey. For some reason that helps as well. 

taKENheart
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I was so pleased to be selected to try Monk Fruit "sugar" in the Raw!  It is as good as other sweeteners that one may use for their beverages.  I used it the most with my coffee in the morning.  I didn't try it with my lemonaide but that's on my list ;)
Thanks so much for selecting me to be a Cafemom influencer for this product!

DawnPratt23
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Thank you for the invitation. :) We love sweets, but hate the calories.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM

My doctor actually told me that sometimes a craving for sweet can be a sign of dehydration, so I reach for my water first.  I am looking forward to the influencer posts for Monk Fruit in the Raw though :).

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I will definitely have to try the Monk Fruit in the Raw sounds like a great alternative to regular sugar.

GypsiSky
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I eat loads of fruit daily

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN