Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

It's SATURDAY!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 6 Replies

what are your plans for the day?

Rhonda

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I'll have my granddaughter from 2 p.m. to midnight...other than that, I just know that I need to head to the store at some point, with her or not.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea!  The internet is actually working, so I will probably spend some time hanging out on CafeMom!  The girls are working on cards for a birthday card exchange, we have potluck tomorrow, and we've got some sniffles going on.  Definitely need to pick up the living room and sort laundry...

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Went driving around to get some free sod off of Craigslist.  Now tomorrow we are off to see about gathering some free mulch. 

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We had out of town family come for a visit to meet the new baby.  We then went out to eat, and now, it is cafemom time.

meam4444
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TigerofMu:

I have no idea!  The internet is actually working, so I will probably spend some time hanging out on CafeMom!  The girls are working on cards for a birthday card exchange, we have potluck tomorrow, and we've got some sniffles going on.  Definitely need to pick up the living room and sort laundry...

Yay for internet!!  I feel like a lost puppy without it!

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Yay for internet!!  I feel like a lost puppy without it!

Me too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)