Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Goodbye January

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

So as January comes to a close and we head in to February is there anything special that happened this month? anything you are looking forward to next month?

January was an ok month, nothing special for me, I am looking forward to the Super Bowl and my grandson Jay Jay turns 5 on February 2

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine and my daughter's b-day was Jan 26th. My niece's b-day was the 25th. My grandson will be 7 on Feb 1st. Nothing else going on really for Feb.

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:08 PM

January has been a tough month for me.  My father had a stroke in December and we were able to get him into a nice nursing home.  Then Medicare said that they were not going to cover it.  I appealed, got denied and reappealed and got approved.  However, before I got the good news, my dad was taken to the hospital and had double lung pneumonia.  The Dr. thought he wasn't going to survive it.  He is still in the hospital right now but is still having health issues.  It's been so emotional and scary.  Plus my little ones have been catching colds and we have been rotating who has been sick.

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:55 PM

I hope things look up for you and your family soon, big hugs

Quoting momofnatalie:

January has been a tough month for me.  My father had a stroke in December and we were able to get him into a nice nursing home.  Then Medicare said that they were not going to cover it.  I appealed, got denied and reappealed and got approved.  However, before I got the good news, my dad was taken to the hospital and had double lung pneumonia.  The Dr. thought he wasn't going to survive it.  He is still in the hospital right now but is still having health issues.  It's been so emotional and scary.  Plus my little ones have been catching colds and we have been rotating who has been sick.

mandee1503
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Nothing really happened in January. Feb my dd turns 6.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)