Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

Thoughts about Advocare?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

I was just wondering if any of you have heard or tried Advocare products and if so, what were you thoughts about them?

~Cassandra

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Never heard of it before

Desirae17
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:33 AM

I'm finding that a lot of people haven't, but the product line claims to be around since the early 90's. I'm was just curious what people thoughts about the products was whether it was positive or negative.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Never heard of it before

~Cassandra

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I don't know anything about them.  Sorry

mclark1211
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:13 AM
I am a distributor if you are still interested!! I am currently doing the 24 Day Challenge and I am on day 13 and I've lost 7 pounds and many inches. I highly recommend these products. I've had many failed "diets" and literally could not lose a single pound. Now I'm down 7 and I feel better overall. My email is meganclark1211@gmail.com if you would like more info! :)
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:18 AM

I never heard of them, but I did for you what I do for myself before I ever spend a penny on a product I am curious about, whether it's something I heard online or on tv or from a friend or in a store etc... always google the name of the product, company, product etc and the word reviews after it and then click on MORE THAN ONE Source of reviews and read a bunch of them and see if they are over all more negative or more positive, and also pay attention to WHY the people are giving it a positive or negative review because what is a big deal to one person is not to another or what might be a negative to one person might be a positive to another person (for example when shopping for footy pjs for my sister a pair I was reading reviews on had lots of good reviews EXCEPT some people complained they got TOO hot wearing them, BUT my poor sister has an apt that is only 40 degrees in winter and no space heater allowed so their negative was a  positive to US!) 

Here are some results of reviews that came up for Advocare you can browse through to decide if you feel it is right for you or not. 

PS I am less likely to trust reviews on a companies own site because some companies like Bath and  Bodyworks and amazon will post both negative and positive reviews but some companies only post good ones so then you can't trust them if they do that. 

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/advocare.html

http://www.amazon.com/24-Day-Challenge-Cleanse-Kit/product-reviews/B003FVTARK

http://www.operationskinnyjeans.com/2013/06/10-day-advocare-cleanse-results.html

If you google advocare reviews you can read more sources of reviews as well, both good and bad. 

Good luck

If you try it, let us know YOUR review. I'd love to know YOUR opinion if you try it. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

gmadiane
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Never heard of it
GypsiSky
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Never heard of it

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Haven't seen them.

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:19 PM

i havent

BoopBettyBoop
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM

I looked them up and found their products a little too pricey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)