Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

How is your weekend going? What have you done so far?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:19 AM
  • 28 Replies

We re-seeded the yard yesterday , and my back is a little sore from all the raking...not to mention the blister. OWWWIE!!!

Today we are all up early, so we're headed to the flea market to walk around and get some fresh air. It's supposed to rain later, so we're taking advantage of the sun. Hopefully bbq-ing this evening with my in laws and brother.

What have you been up to?mowing the lawnbarbecuing

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
campingmomof4
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Got my house cleaned, laundry done and grocery shopping done yesterday.  Went to church last night.   Today will be spent at home getting some reading done. 

psych_mom
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Not a whole lot. Trying to mentally prepare myself for this week.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a really bad headache yesterday which finally went away. I got some chores done yesterday and took the kids to get a snow cone. Not sure what we will do today. It depends on the weather

johnny4ever
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Our alleriges are terrible so everything is slow and steady.

sukainah
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:56 AM

The kids had Friday off, so first we went to visit an Arboretum.  It was on campus and there is also a dairy store, homemade ice cream, so we HAD to stop there.  Then we went out to eat LOL.  Came home and planted some seedlings and some flowers.

Saturday, shopping, UGH 3 stores....then came home and put it all away and did laudry.  Was exhausted by the end of the day. Oh and our Wii is not working properly and was trying to get that sorted out with an online chat and also on the phone.  Looks like it needs fixing....sigh...

Today, I have done nothing but make breakfast and relax on CM LOL

othermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a very busy few days

Quoting sukainah:

The kids had Friday off, so first we went to visit an Arboretum.  It was on campus and there is also a dairy store, homemade ice cream, so we HAD to stop there.  Then we went out to eat LOL.  Came home and planted some seedlings and some flowers.

Saturday, shopping, UGH 3 stores....then came home and put it all away and did laudry.  Was exhausted by the end of the day. Oh and our Wii is not working properly and was trying to get that sorted out with an online chat and also on the phone.  Looks like it needs fixing....sigh...

Today, I have done nothing but make breakfast and relax on CM LOL

ceciliam
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yesterday we dug out a bush that had died, replaced the screen in one of our sliding screen doors, and wiped down the trim work in the hallway and kitchen because I want to repaint it.

Today we did a little shopping for the week, I'm doing laundry and we are going to plant the tree seedling my son got in school on Friday.

Oh and we played some wiffle ball:)

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I've had to work all weekend.

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Packed up the kids winter clothes and got their summer clothes out.  Laundry, DH did yard work and did some grocery shopping.  Will be visiting the inlaws soon.

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm kind of PMSing, so I wish I wasn't doing anything but laying around and watching TV...LOL

Yesterday, I took my son to his lacrosse kick-off and first conditional practice. Then my son and I went to a theme tea with my mom and sister. Then we went to a professional lacross game where my son sold chuck-a-balls for his new lacrosse organization.

Today, I was lazy this morning. We watched 42, and it's a really good movie. This evening, I'm finishing up my part-time work and doing laundry...YUCK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)