Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Living Healthy Living

How is your weekend going? What have you done so far?

Posted by   + Show Post

We re-seeded the yard yesterday , and my back is a little sore from all the raking...not to mention the blister. OWWWIE!!!

Today we are all up early, so we're headed to the flea market to walk around and get some fresh air. It's supposed to rain later, so we're taking advantage of the sun. Hopefully bbq-ing this evening with my in laws and brother.

What have you been up to?mowing the lawnbarbecuing

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Replies (21-28):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:03 AM

How fun!!! I love camping!

Did you go locally?

Quoting Bob192:

We went camping.  The kids had a blast!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Stressed. I go to a gynecological oncologist this week. My doctor said that he is the best surgeon in our area and will get to the bottom of what is going on because he doesn't feel that he can properly treat everything because of the way the infection keeps spreading.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How are you feeling?

Quoting psych_mom:

Not a whole lot. Trying to mentally prepare myself for this week.

kerryket
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I hope it all gets sorted out, enough already, I'm exhausted thinking about what you are going through:-(

Quoting psych_mom:

Stressed. I go to a gynecological oncologist this week. My doctor said that he is the best surgeon in our area and will get to the bottom of what is going on because he doesn't feel that he can properly treat everything because of the way the infection keeps spreading.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How are you feeling?

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Well, they are going to take out the gland and then do any other surgery that needs to be done. My doctor wants another track of infection cleaned out that was ignored in the last surgery so I am not looking forward to that.

Quoting kerryket: I hope it all gets sorted out, enough already, I'm exhausted thinking about what you are going through:-(
Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How are you feeling?

Quoting psych_mom:

kerryket
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Hopefully this time all of this will be behind you and you can heal and move on, I know that it's frustrating because that's where you thought you were and now you're back to pain and more surgery, you will get past this though.

Quoting psych_mom:

Well, they are going to take out the gland and then do any other surgery that needs to be done. My doctor wants another track of infection cleaned out that was ignored in the last surgery so I am not looking forward to that.

Quoting kerryket: I hope it all gets sorted out, enough already, I'm exhausted thinking about what you are going through:-(

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

How are you feeling?

Quoting psych_mom:

Bob192
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Yes, we usually don't go further than a couple of hours away.  We have done some big ones too though: Arkansas, New Mexico, and Colorado.  How about you?

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Did you go locally?

Quoting Bob192:

TheJerseyGirl
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:51 AM

We had to sell our camper 2 years agosimple frownI miss it so much!

But we have been all up and down the East coast! Hopefully we can get another one someday.

Quoting Bob192:

Yes, we usually don't go further than a couple of hours away.  We have done some big ones too though: Arkansas, New Mexico, and Colorado.  How about you?

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Did you go locally?

Quoting Bob192:

sukainah
by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting sukainah:

The kids had Friday off, so first we went to visit an Arboretum.  It was on campus and there is also a dairy store, homemade ice cream, so we HAD to stop there.  Then we went out to eat LOL.  Came home and planted some seedlings and some flowers.

Saturday, shopping, UGH 3 stores....then came home and put it all away and did laudry.  Was exhausted by the end of the day. Oh and our Wii is not working properly and was trying to get that sorted out with an online chat and also on the phone.  Looks like it needs fixing....sigh...

Today, I have done nothing but make breakfast and relax on CM LOL

After a busy day like Saturday, you needed to relax today!

Yes, it was wonderful!  But then DH ruined it and said I never do anything!  Ugh! So much for feeling good about a little "me" time. :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)