Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
3pippings
by Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Hi everyone! i'am a mother of three boys (yes, i'm good with no daughter, got 3 god-daughters already :D) i'm trying my best to give healthy food to my boys but unfortunately my eldest one is very picky..he doesn't like salads and fruits

jbaby7162000
by Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Hello everyone im a mom and grandmom from Georgia,Im so glad to find other moms hanging out here.
jerylt
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 3:05 PM

My name is Jeryl. I am a stay-at-home Mom to two daughters. We live in New Jersey.

steph21078
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM
hi I'm Stephanie, mom to 4 boys, ages 12,10,8,and 2 1/2, from Maryland
twinsmom1992
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Hello everyone!  I'm Carla from Michigan - mom of 26 yo daughter in CO and 18 yo twins headed for college in the fall.  We all have such busy work and social calendars that it is really hard to get together a meal.  Also, I am a fitness and nutrition freak - and my husband is NOT!!  (Loves his Hot Wings and Beer!)  I have a few challenges when it comes to meal planning for this crew!

BreeLynn
by Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Hey everyone! My name is Sabrina, I am married, have one wonderful son and another lil one on the way!

Bmama1
by Bernadette on Jun. 30, 2011 at 8:08 AM
Hello ladies! Im Bernadette. We are a family of 5. Dh and I, and our 3 boys. (2 and 3 month old twins). We live in Colorado.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2beJan
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Hi ladies I am Angela. I am 26 and live in Colorado. I joined the group to get some good ideas and recipes. I am a terrible cook but I am really trying to eat healthier and become a better cook. I am expecting my first baby in January and am so excited!

cadensmommy12
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Jamie, 27, live in Michigan, and stay at home mom of 2 wonderful kids, a 4yo boy and 2 yo girl! Looking forward to learning and sharing recipes and tips for healthy, tasty meals!

Amy71871
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Hi my name is Amy and I am a SAHM of 3 kids.My son Willie is 13 and my girls are Rebecca who is 10 and Hannah who is 7.My girls can be picky eater and my youngest one is all the time.I need easy,cheap,fast meals that I can make for the family.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)