Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
susieQ680
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Hi my name is susanna and i have a 5 year old son .I am 28 from arkansas anyone else from Arkansas?

lily4707
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Hi,

I am a mom to 4 ....3 of which are teenagers and I am always trying to find ways to keep everyone happy at the dinner table. Looking forward to your ideas!

tttsmommy
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Hello Ladies! My name is Hillary. I am a mom/wife/sister/daughter/granddaughter/aunt.i have four children on this earth and one waiting for me up in heaven.  I have been married to my husband for 4 years now. i have a son and three girls.

txmom-o-3
by Kathy on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Hello all......My name is Kathy.  I have 3 adult children, all married, 1 gorgeous granddaughter that's almost 1, and a soon to arrive grandson. Hubby and I have been married for a little over 8 years.  One of my Dd's and granddaughter recently moved back home while her hubby is deployed, so I'm back to figuring out meals that they like, and that my hubby is allowed to eat with his dietary restrictions. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Mommee42boyz
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Hi all! My name is Anita. I am married with two little boys. I don't like to cook much, so anything that will make that easier and/or fun is of interest to me. Hoping to learn lots and contribute what I can here.
Family4Eternity
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:31 AM

Hello my name is Josie, I have lived in AZ most of my life, am a mother of 3 blessings (girl boy girl), DH & I will celebrate 21 years of marriage this month, our ODD was married in May of this year & is 10 wks pregnant with her first child & our first grandchild. I love reading, listening to music, chatting with friends, baking & cooking. Although I never learned to cook or bake until after I was married but truly enjoy it most of the time. I am very blessed & look forward to being a part of this group.

bigblueeyes
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:38 PM

hello, i'm cindi, sahm of 3 (9, 5 and 23mos - will be 2 on the 25th)....i've been on cafemom since it started and have seen a lot of changes and met a lot of new friends!.....i love to cook (most of the time....lol) and am looking forward to meeting new friends, learning new recipes and sharing some of my own!

bigblueeyes
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM

my husband and i celebrated our 21st anniversary on the 11th!....congrats to you both!

Quoting Family4Eternity:

Hello my name is Josie, I have lived in AZ most of my life, am a mother of 3 blessings (girl boy girl), DH & I will celebrate 21 years of marriage this month, our ODD was married in May of this year & is 10 wks pregnant with her first child & our first grandchild. I love reading, listening to music, chatting with friends, baking & cooking. Although I never learned to cook or bake until after I was married but truly enjoy it most of the time. I am very blessed & look forward to being a part of this group.

MomofNikki2010
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Hey all... I'm Lauren. First time mother of a thirteen month old. My husband and I recently joined a vegetable and fruit CSA and looking into meat, dairy, and poultry ones now. Healthy eating is very important to us., I'm very excited to start sharing ideas with all of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigblueeyes
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM

welcome to the group!!!....we look forward to gettig to know you!

Quoting MomofNikki2010:

Hey all... I'm Lauren. First time mother of a thirteen month old. My husband and I recently joined a vegetable and fruit CSA and looking into meat, dairy, and poultry ones now. Healthy eating is very important to us., I'm very excited to start sharing ideas with all of you!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN