Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Replies (271-279):
Family4Eternity
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Sending out a warm welcome to all of the new members that I have missed. This is a great CM/Food group family & I am pleased to have you join us.

sunshine389142
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello!  I am joining this group to help myself get new ideas for ways to plan meals for my daughter and myself.  I am very excited to learn and participate in the discussions in this group!

AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, Sunny and all of the others!  I must say I've found this to be one of the friendliest and helpful groups on CM.  We're so glad you found us and are looking forward to getting to know you!

HappyFamily1234
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello! I'm April and new to C.M. I thought that this group was really interesting. My 3 yr old has a lot of allergies.  Milk, eggs, nuts, shellfish, cinnamon> We have learned a lot along the way but still would love others input.  As you can imagine it becomes somewhat financially challenging catering to this type of nutrition intake so any savings we can learn is always fun to take advantage of.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Welcome to the group! You'll find lots of great recipes.

Quoting sunshine389142:

Hello!  I am joining this group to help myself get new ideas for ways to plan meals for my daughter and myself.  I am very excited to learn and participate in the discussions in this group!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Welcome to the group! My youngest is allergic to eggs. I sub bananas or applesauce in a lot of baked goods.

Quoting HappyFamily1234:

Hello! I'm April and new to C.M. I thought that this group was really interesting. My 3 yr old has a lot of allergies.  Milk, eggs, nuts, shellfish, cinnamon> We have learned a lot along the way but still would love others input.  As you can imagine it becomes somewhat financially challenging catering to this type of nutrition intake so any savings we can learn is always fun to take advantage of.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Hi, Happy...and welcome!  We often have recipes appropriate for allergies, so stick around and join in the fun!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Welcome o the group, you'll love it here.

Quoting sunshine389142:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Welcome April!  This is a great group. :)

Quoting HappyFamily1234:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)