Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
bigblueeyes
by Member on Aug. 27, 2011 at 11:13 AM

welcome to the group and congrats to the boy!......they are a whoooollllllle new world!!!!!.....lol

Quoting Chaos-of-3:

my name is rose. i have 2 daughters,one nearly 4 and the other 2. I am expecting a boy in dec. i'm from CA gold country/cental foothills.

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Sep. 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I don't think I've introduced myself yet...

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

stellarmom1
by Becca on Sep. 1, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Welcome Alice! I'm in Virginia, so hello neighbor! Jump right in and start posting!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

bigblueeyes
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 2:04 PM

welcome to the group!.....we look forward to getting to know you!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

shrekandfiona12
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM

hi every one! I'm Amy, mommy to one and one on the way both boys I'm a SAHM. We live in Cherry point north carolina. My son is 2 years old and the other one will arrive anytime soon.

I adore to cook, no matter what. I'm really happy someone brought this group to my attention.

stellarmom1
by Becca on Sep. 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi Amy! Welcome! I hope you enjoy the group!

Quoting shrekandfiona12:

hi every one! I'm Amy, mommy to one and one on the way both boys I'm a SAHM. We live in Cherry point north carolina. My son is 2 years old and the other one will arrive anytime soon.

I adore to cook, no matter what. I'm really happy someone brought this group to my attention.

Nicole3295
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nikolle, SAHM to two wonderful boys ages 16 and 9. Married to my wonderful hubby for almost 10 years. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for quick cheap recipes to make for my family. My 9 year old is super picky so it's hard. Lookin forward to meetin y'all and gettin some awesome recipes! 

ksmommaoffour
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 12:54 AM
I am a mom of 4, wife and full time Student so I have my plate full but I find time to read write and cook

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Sep. 11, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Welcome to the group ladies!  So glad you could join us!  Jump right in on one of our conversations! :)welcome

stellarmom1
by Becca on Sep. 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Welcome to the group!! You will love it here!

Quoting Nicole3295:

Hi everyone! My name is Nikolle, SAHM to two wonderful boys ages 16 and 9. Married to my wonderful hubby for almost 10 years. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for quick cheap recipes to make for my family. My 9 year old is super picky so it's hard. Lookin forward to meetin y'all and gettin some awesome recipes! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)