Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions group! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to the Family Meal Solutions group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Family Meal Solutions signature to your posts, click here:  
Family Meal Solutions Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

eatingMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us on the Family Meal Solutions group!

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Replies (51-60):
stellarmom1
by Becca on Sep. 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Welcome to the group, glad your here!

Quoting ksmommaoffour:

I am a mom of 4, wife and full time Student so I have my plate full but I find time to read write and cook

AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Sep. 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Quoting stellarmom1:

Welcome Alice! I'm in Virginia, so hello neighbor! Jump right in and start posting!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

I don't think I've introduced myself yet...

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

A little late, but nice to have you here!  I'm in Bristol, TN-VA (yes, 1/2 is in TN and 1/2 in VA) and we're just a watermelon-seed-spit from WV, NC and KY.

southernlady184
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM

I am Lauren. A mother of 40 to 15 kids...9 girls and 6 boys. Yes, they are all naturally mine. I am also the grandmother of 14 plus one more to arrive next year. I love to craft, cook, bake, read, write and travel. I love riding horses and walks on the beach. I am here to make new friends, share advice and recipes and craft ideas.

Allie01
by Allison on Sep. 12, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Quoting southernlady184:

I am Lauren. A mother of 40 to 15 kids...9 girls and 6 boys. Yes, they are all naturally mine. I am also the grandmother of 14 plus one more to arrive next year. I love to craft, cook, bake, read, write and travel. I love riding horses and walks on the beach. I am here to make new friends, share advice and recipes and craft ideas.

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! What a blessing to have such a large family! I bet you are used to cooking BIG!!

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Sep. 12, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Quoting AmosFarkle:

Quoting stellarmom1:

Welcome Alice! I'm in Virginia, so hello neighbor! Jump right in and start posting!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

I don't think I've introduced myself yet...

My name is Alice.  I'm a SAHM to mine and Daniel's two girls.  Madison is 4 and is in her first year of pre-k.  She goes from 7:50-10:50.  Marie is 7 and she is in the 2nd grade.  We live in West Virginia.  We've been married for almost 10 years.

I love to cook!  I'm always looking for new recipes and am so glad that my family is willing to try new things!

A little late, but nice to have you here!  I'm in Bristol, TN-VA (yes, 1/2 is in TN and 1/2 in VA) and we're just a watermelon-seed-spit from WV, NC and KY.

Thanks!  :)

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Sep. 12, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Welcome to the group!  Glad you could join us!

Quoting southernlady184:

ladyaydil
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Hello I'm Ladyaydil. I'm a single mother of 4 kids. I love to cook in fact cooking relaxes me. I joined this gropu to get ideas and maybe give some of my own can't wait to start posting and meeting people.

stellarmom1
by Becca on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting ladyaydil:

Hello I'm Ladyaydil. I'm a single mother of 4 kids. I love to cook in fact cooking relaxes me. I joined this gropu to get ideas and maybe give some of my own can't wait to start posting and meeting people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kymmy28
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Hi,

I am Kimberly, 27 yo married mom of 3 girls and 1 boy. I really love to cook and learn new things too. I am always trying to find new things for dinner to make that are budget friendly and simple at the same time. My kids love to eat about anything you put in front of them.

Airforce3mom
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Hello to you.  I am looking for good recipes for healthy cooking. Ia m on a good diet as I really do need to loose weight. This is not only for me, but my DH. We don't eat alot of salty things. SO if you have any good ideas, let me know please..

Happy Cooking to you.   Brenda 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)