Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite Italian dish?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this

We gave moms the opportunity to enjoy the new dining experience at their local Fazoli's resturant. Fazoli's is a family-friendly restaurant complete with Italian cuisine, unlimited breadstick service and table service.

Click here to see if there is a Fazoli's near you. If there is not, visit Fazoli's on Facebook and tell them why you want one in your area.

Read what our influencer moms are saying about Fazoli's and then tell us your family's favorite Italian dish.

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Here is what some of our moms said about their experience at Fazoli's:

tamidawn says:
The food was delicious! I loved the breadsticks! :) And the fact that they brought us more breadsticks for free. I liked that we got salads with our dinner. I was surprised with that.

flowerfunleah says:
What I liked about Fazoli's right away was that they give you numbers for your table and bring your food out TO you. That's really awesome especially with a 1 year old in tow. It's no fun balancing a baby on your hip, your food tray in one hand, and then hoping to god you don't spill it AND your drink on the way to your table! Whew! None of that here! I sit, she sits, we eat! How convenient!

ladyraven16 says:
They have kids night on Tuesdays. $0.99 meals for up to 3 kids with the purchase of an adult meal. They had crayons and coloring pages even on Wednesday when we went though. I liked that they had real silverware and plates! It was all very clean.

tamidawn
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM
2 moms liked this

So here's my review!!  My family of 4 went out to dinner at Fazoli's on Saturday night.  We had a great dinner at a very resonable price! $25 for the four of us.  :-)  That means we have enough left on the giftcard to go again.  Yay!!!

I hadn't been to Fazoli's in probably 3 or 4 years, so I really didn't know what to expect.  It was very nice inside.  The workers were all very friendly. 

The food was delicious!  I loved the breadsticks!  :-)  And the fact that they brought us more breadsticks for free.  I liked that we got salads with our dinner.  I was surprised by that.  My husband ordered Chicken Carbonara.  He ate every bit of it.  He said it was good.  I ordered Lasagna.  Yummy!!  My kids got a pizza kid meal with Apple juice.  The really liked it as well!  It was a very nice dinner out, which is a treat for us!  :-) 

We will for sure be going there again, especially since its very close to our home.  Its about a 10 minute drive.  Not to bad at all.  And they are kid-friendly there!  Yay!!! 

Thank you Fazoli's and Cafemom!

Here are some pictures :-)

heydooney
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM

We don't have a Fazoli's near us, but I thought this would be a great reason to go visit my husband's parents! So we packed up the car and headed over the mountains, about a 5-hour drive. The boys did great (ages 1,3, and 5) and were so excited to see their grandparents!

My mother-in-law doesn't have to work on Mondays, so we drove to Colorado Springs to Fazoli's for lunch. I had lasagna and a salad, my mother-in-law had fettuccine alfredo with chicken, and my older two each had a slice of pizza. The breadsticks were melt-in-your mouth delicious. I was afraid that they weren't going to bring breadsticks around this time since we were nearly done eating, but we did finally get some more. If I could make a meal of just those, I definitely would!

The salad, although prepared in advance, was fresh and crisp, and the lasagna was perfect. The kids ate all their pizza, instead of just a few bites and picking it apart like usual. The crust was really flavorful so they liked that too.

I have misplaced my camera but I know it's around here somewhere so I will add the pictures when I find it.

Thank you, CafeMom and Fazoli's!

tthomas87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I have never been to Fazoli's before today. I live in Colorado and visited the Cheyenne Mountain Rd location in Colorado Springs. This location is about 7 minutes from my house. I was very pleased with the short distance between the location and my home. I first want to say this is not a "traditional" Italian food place it's suppose to be a fast food place. I brought all three of my children with me and they all ordered pizza. Other menu choices we're fettuccine Alfredo and spaghetti the kids meals come with drinks and breadsticks. I ordered the chicken and basil pasta meal which comes with your choice of a side salad or slice of pizza, breadsticks, and a drink. The breadsticks are unlimited and made fresh. My kids loved the breadsticks and we had them bring out more 3 times. The only complaint I have about my location is the restroom. It was not clean to my standards and as a pregnant mom of 3 soon to be 4 I am pretty big on that. On Tuesday's kids eat for .99 with the purchase of an adult entree and if you join the email club you get a free plate of spaghetti! My overall experience was positive and I will definitely be going back again. I posted pics below my post I had to post one at a time, as I do not have knowledge of any other way to post a pic on a post.

tthomas87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

My youngest child's kids meal. A slic of pepperoni pizza and a drink.

tthomas87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

My meal. A side salad and penne pasta with basil and chicken (very cheesy) I loved it and it was a decent portion size. I'm 33 weeks preggo and had to take some home.

tthomas87

My oldest child's kids meal. A slice of cheese pizza and a drink.

tthomas87

Middle childs kids meal. A slice of cheese pizza and a drink.

tthomas87

The hot, fresh, and fluffy breadsticks. They were really good!

tthomas87

So my Fazoli's here in Colorado Springs is set up just like any other fast food place. You come in you order off the menu and they give you your cup for your fountain drink. Only difference is that you are assigned a number for your table and they come serve you your food once your order is up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)