Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

?? QOTD?? 5/8/12

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hi ladies, I told Jen I would take over Qotd and True and false while she is away. I have big shoes to follow because she comes up with the best stuff!

What are your plans for the summer? Big vacation? Sticking around home and relaxing, or finding someplace new to explore! Share your plans!

floating in pool

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shani527
by Shannon on May. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

We have a few places we want to go around here. I want to go to the zoo for sure and there are is the wild life refuge near by we want to go to again since its warmer. We did have a vacation planned but well....we cannot go on it anymore oh well though.

Mommee42boyz
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Staycation this year. I will put my kids in a lot of activities. Should be fun...and cheap!

Stevied13
by Steph on May. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
No big plans. Fishing, Gardening, kids sports, maybe a trip to the zoo, and a trip to storybook land. Oh and a camping trip. Ending the summer with a bday party for my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by Sara on May. 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM

we will go camping in July for my Dads Bday...not sure how well I will sleep in a tent with my preggo belly...

But we travel to MA alot...too. Plan on a zoo trip, animal wildlife center (alot)

wanted to go to six flags but I wont be able to ride so... we might skip that.

other than that...we do alot of muddin, quading, swimming, kayaking, gardening

and we need to have a yard sale!!!

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on May. 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No BIG plans...we are hoping to pay off two credit cards this year and rewarding ourselves with a beach trip next summer.  We will,however do at least 3 of our "day trips."  Those are trips that we can go and return home in the same day.  We are so far going to Cass Scenic Railroad for a 2 1/2 hour train ride in the mountains.  

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM

A new baby.  So we will be having a staycation this year!

stellarmom1
by Becca on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

That sounds like your going to have a nice relaxing summer! Sorry your vacation plans fell through, I definitely know how that feels!

Quoting Shani527:

We have a few places we want to go around here. I want to go to the zoo for sure and there are is the wild life refuge near by we want to go to again since its warmer. We did have a vacation planned but well....we cannot go on it anymore oh well though.

crazymomof4787
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

We have our camper at a seasonal campgrounds this year.  So we go there on the weekends.   Not much else going on. 

stellarmom1
by Becca on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

That sounds fun! I'm dying to go camping this summer! Dh has never been!

Quoting Stevied13:

No big plans. Fishing, Gardening, kids sports, maybe a trip to the zoo, and a trip to storybook land. Oh and a camping trip. Ending the summer with a bday party for my boys.

stellarmom1
by Becca on May. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM

oh wow! When are you due?

Quoting _Mrs.H_:

A new baby.  So we will be having a staycation this year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)