- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 -3 cups shredded taco cheese or 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
1Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
2Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
3Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
4Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
5Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
6Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
7Add a layer of cheese.
8You could put some hot sauce on this now.
9Repeat the layers.
10Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.