Ultra Juicy Bacon Cheddar Hamburgers on the Grill
Happy Memorial Day, party people! If you've got friends and family coming over soon for a barbecue and you really want to impress them, this cheddar bacon hamburger recipe will blow their minds, and yours. It's super easy, super delicious, and super indulgent. 'Tis the season for grilling burgers so heat up those coals, grab yourself a beer and get out the spatula -- it's almost time to serve up some of the best grilled cheeseburgers in town.
Prep time 5 minutes; Cook time 15 minutes; Makes 4 burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Cheddar cheese, horseradish, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and bacon bits using your hands. Shape the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place hamburger patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on buns.