Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

What are some simple things you do to make a family meal just a little more special?

Posted by   + Show Post

With all the day to day hustle and bustle going on in our lives, mealtimes are a great way to have some special one on one time with your family. 

We gave 25 moms Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins, Vanity Fair Everyday Plates and a $50 American Express gift card.  We asked them to use the napkins, plates and gift card for their everyday family meal situations - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, picnics, family bbq, etc. Then, we asked them to share their honest thoughts & opinions about Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins & Vanity Fair Everyday Plates with you. Check out this cool video and the comments on this post to see what they thought!

What are some simple things you do to make a family meal just a little more special?

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kmakksmom
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:43 AM
These sound wonderful! We have always sat down at our table and sometimes we pull out the nice plates and silverware to eat with. That makes the kids feel special.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I don't really do anything, but I would love to one day have a house with a kitchen big enough for a table and chairs so that we can eat dinner together again, that would make it the most special to me.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Love the reviews. I had never heard of Vanity Fair products before.

Madelaine
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Sounds good!

goddess99
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM

This sounds like a great influencer. Lucky ladies!

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM

sounds like fun!

starreyedcutie
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Let the kids help make it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM

My DH really likes these plates. I have them sitting out on the counter and he helped himself to a plate for his snack the other day. He was having pizza rolls. I also have the napkins on our counter and we use them every day, mostly at dinner time. Thanks again Cafemom!

countrygirlkat
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM

We always eat together as a family if at all possible and sit at the kitchen table with no tv and talk. 

jessicasmom1
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Thank you ladies for the input! We have used Vanity Fair for different occasions and I would choose to purchase them again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN