Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

What is everyone doing for the 4th of July?? Traveling? grilling? family or friend get togethers?

july 4th

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Replies (11-17):
Alieda
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Hambuger, chips and apple pie supper and then fireworks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevied13
by Steph on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM
We are doing a supper then watching fireworks at the end of our driveway. Oh and a parade before supper. Enjoying hanging out with family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM

We are heading to Kansas to visit with Jeremy's family. Which it actually entails all of what you mentioned lol traveling, grilling, family get together, however there will also be camping, fishing, S'MORES BWAHAHAHA I'M EXCITED FOR THESE!

AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Ah, poo.  I just found out the df is working.  But my dd and her df were wondering what to do, so I can choose either to go where he's working (he's an entertainer/musician) or go get the dd and see what we can find to get into.  Since she's 8mos. preggers, I don't know how much she can do before she gets tired.

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Nothing...like every year.  

DH works that night.  So, the girls and I will do whatever that day (pool maybe), come home, make dinner, and send him to work.   If I'm lucky, he MIGHT let me use the car to go to the fireworks.  I just hate asking, because he takes his lunch so early in order to get the car back.  We'll see.  

kimber2465
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

grilling with our friends!!! watching the fireworks.  just hanging out. i think i am helping out with making a giant ker plunk game with my girlfriend-lol

stellarmom1
by Becca on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Have a fun and SAFE trip!

Quoting SammiBaby:

We are heading to Kansas to visit with Jeremy's family. Which it actually entails all of what you mentioned lol traveling, grilling, family get together, however there will also be camping, fishing, S'MORES BWAHAHAHA I'M EXCITED FOR THESE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)