Chocolate caramel pie -- I mean, what else do I need to say? It's like a Snickers bar, only with pecans (you can leave those out if you want). It's chocolaty and gooey. And it's EZ. Don't you love no-bake pies in the summer? Basically you're just melting some caramel squares, then melting some chocolate chips with cream, and then letting the whole thing set in the refrigerator. Oh Friday, you are going to be so delicious!
No-Bake Chocolate Truffle Pie via Woman's Day
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (6-oz.) ready-to-fill chocolate-flavored crumb crust
- 17 squares individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup canned evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Sprinkle the pecans on the crust.
- In a medium saucepan, cook the caramels and milk over medium-low heat, stirring often until the caramels melt and the mixture is smooth. Pour over the pecans.
- Clean the saucepan and cook the chocolate chips, cream, and butter over low heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth Pour over the caramel and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.