Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

?? QOTD ?? 07/27/12

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Jen
  • 7 Replies

If you're married or getting married soon, Why did you pick the month that you got/will get married in?

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shani527
by Shannon on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM

He was home during that time between AIT and his first duty station. And it was the first weekend he was home, the weekend after was xmas, so I didnt want to get married then. So he came home we got married two days later.

stellarmom1
by Becca on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM
We got married in June. No particular reason just worked out that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:37 AM

We've been married for 10 years.  We married in January, the month we began dating.  

AmosFarkle
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM

It was mid-August and that was because we made the decision 5 wks. before, and after a week-long honeymoon, he had to go back to train in a city 4 hrs. away and I had to go back to college.  (It's in my hometown, so I could live at home.)

Mommee42boyz
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I married in July. 7 is always a good number. I don't believe in luck, but we just celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM

We just got married this month and I believe the reason I chose July was because nothing major was in that month. I didn't want June because my best friend was having a June wedding (mind you I chose the date back in 2010 and she got married last year in 2011) I just didn't want the same month as her and we wanted a summer wedding for vacation purposes so July was the only thing left and then I just chose 21 because I like the number and it happened to be on Saturday which worked perfectly.

buttersworth
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Well....my dh and I are actually incurable romantics but the reason we picked the month we did, is not romantic at all.

We were already living together and were one of those "it's just a peice of paper" kind of couples. I was no longer working and needed his health insurance for a mild medical issue. So we chose the month we did, because we planned to get married as soon as we realized I would need the insurance.

I love my dh and we have a great life and 3 kids. I kinda hate saying our reason, but it is what it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN