Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Have you had a discussion with your kids about what their dream home would be/have? What did they say?

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Replies (11-13):
TIPTONTNSAHM
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Yes, We talked about it when we move what our house would look like or what things are important to them. I did ask them what kind of house would they want when they grow up. My son said I guess I would go to college and get a really good job and move into a penthouse with a maid cause I don't like doing my laundry or cleaning. Cause he will miss all the cleaning I do. lol so cute. My dau the 9yr old says she will live with me during college and until she got married. Then she wants to move next door or as close as she can because she is my BFF. I just hope that doesn't change when she turns into a teen. Both of them want large bedrooms and at least 3 bathrooms in the new house just like now. Because sometimes two in the shower at the same time and another person has to go you don't want to have to wait. Plus, having a room bigger than 13x 13 would be nice. They also love having two living rooms, One for a playroom. In there own houses they want big rooms with their own bathroom and a big back yard.

AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Aug. 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Nope, never have.  But now I think I will.  Why do I think it will involve a home theatre? LOL

Family4Eternity
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM

True

Its been a long time but they wanted a big house, big yard, pool & well a butler, housekeeper you know how the rest goes. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)